The price does not include the coach itself, but includes:
- Devon family accommodation with full board.
- A full daily programme: tuition & guiding.
- All admission charges in Devon.
- Return ferry crossings.
- Guest-house accommodation for 2 coach drivers.
- A small budget for each group is set aside to cover any organising teachers’ expenses in planning the group.
|Days in UK||Nights in UK||Standard Price||Winter Season||Mid Season||Summer Season|
|(Includes transfers from and back to London)||18 March – 23 June
16 August – 6 October
|To 17 March and From 7 October||25 June – 2 July
6 – 15 August
|3 July – 5 August|
|Additional days beyond 10: +£28 per day||Less days than 6: – £20 per day|
Teaching Group Sizes
- UP to 40 Students: Two teaching Groups
- 41 and over: Free additional teaching groups provided (as long as numbers are confirmed 6 weeks prior to arrival date)
- A third teaching group for small groups is available at an additional cost. Please ask for a quote (such a request must be made 6 week before the course)
- A charge of £4 per night extra for any adult participant
- Full-time non-employed University students (under 25) pay student prices.
Small coach groups (less than than 34 +3 Teachers)
For groups of less than 34 students an additional charge of £15 per student, per day is added to the total group price.
Hostel and London Attraction Booking
- Booking groups (pre-paid) into London attractions or hostels in advance: £20.
- Attractions booked in the office after arrival: £25
- Stonehenge and Tintagel can only now be booked by the visiting school itself – the school must be a bone fide State or private school, not a language school – and this can only apply to whole groups using their own coach or booked as an air group. It is not possible for any open course booking. We provide instructions and help with the booking.
Please note: we are unable to cater for diets that are non-medical requirements.
Printable 2018 2018 Programmes-for-students and Prices