SOL Open Courses run in the summer at fixed prices.
10 day course £530 per student. Start dates 22nd June, 2nd, 17th and 30th July 2017
8 day course £450 per student. Start date 9th July 2017
7 day course £410 per student. Start date 20th August 2017
These courses are for smaller groups which come by air or public coach and combine together in our centres. The price is independent of the number of your students but the free teacher ratio is 1:8 (can be less if <8 students!)
The price includes:
- Direct transfers between North Devon and Heathrow Airport within permitted times. Please see supplementary charges for alternative pick-up points below. (Please also note there are NO night arrivals or departures – Devon is 4-5 hours from London).
- Flights in to London on arrival day must be before 13.30 (12.00 Stansted).
- Return flights must be booked after 14.00 (13.00 Heathrow) unless arrangements are made to stay in London.
- Devon family accommodation with full board.
- A full daily programme.
- All admission charges in Devon.
- A small budget for each group is set aside to cover any organising teachers’ expenses in planning the group.
Supplements on SOL Open course and Air group prices 2017
For 2017 we are having to make the following supplementary charges as follows for other pick-up points (per journey per group).
Pick-ups and delivery: (price per group whatever size – but reduced if it is shared.)
Central or West London £50
Luton Airport £50
North, East or South London £75
Gatwick Airport £75
Stansted Airport £100
SOL will determine the pick-up and drop off timings involved which are subject to the different flight arrangements of each participating group.
Journey Diversion supplements (Where feasible and where the time added is less than 2 hours and doesn’t delay arrival time in Devon beyond 18.30.)
Price per group:
Central London £200
Hostel and London Attraction Booking
- Booking groups (pre-paid) into London attractions or hostels in advance: £20.
- Attractions booked in the office after arrival: £15
Stonehenge can only now be booked by the school itself – free for a bona fide full-time school.
- A charge of £4 per night extra for any adult participant
- Full-time non-employed University students (under 25) pay student prices.
A supplement charge is required for any special diets: £20 for Celiac and gluten free, £10 for diabetic and lactose intolerant diets.
Please note: we are unable to cater for diets that are non-medical requirements.