2017 Coach Group Prices (min group size 36)
The price does not include the coach itself, but includes:
- Devon family accommodation with full board.
- A full daily programme.
- All admission charges in Devon.
- Return ferry crossings.
- Guest-house accommodation for 2 coach drivers.
- A small budget for each group is set aside to cover any organising teachers’ expenses in planning the group.
|Days in UK||Nights in UK||Standard Price||Winter Season||Mid Season||Summer Season|
|(Includes transfers from and back to London)||2 April - 24 June|
16 August - 7 October
|To 1 April and From 8 October||25 June - 2 July|
6 - 15 August
|3 July - 5 August|
|Additional days beyond 10: +£28 per day||Less days than 6: - £20 per day|
Teaching Group Sizes
- UP to 40 Students: Two teaching Groups
- 41 and over: Free additional teaching groups provided (as long as numbers are confirmed 6 weeks prior to arrival date)
- A third teaching group for small groups is available at an additional cost. (Max £1 per student per day – confirmation required 6 weeks prior to arrival date)
- A charge of £4 per night extra for any adult participant
- Full-time non-employed University students (under 25) pay student prices.
Small coach groups (less than than 34)
For groups of less than 34 students an additional charge of £15 per student, per day is added to the total group price.
Hostel and London Attraction Booking
- Booking groups (pre-paid) into London attractions or hostels in advance: £20.
- Attractions booked in the office after arrival: £15
A supplement charge is required for any special diets: £20 for Celiac and gluten free, £10 for diabetic and lactose intolerant diets.
Please note: we are unable to cater for diets that are non-medical requirements.
Printable 2017 Prices Prices 2017